logo

Medical English Teaching Materials

教学资源

这里有和医学英语教学相关的教案、教学设计、微课、原创教学视频,还有更多哦

教学资源

医患对话之高血压(hypertension)

2017.10.30 0+


P: I get terrible headaches.

病人:我头疼得厉害。

D: When did they begin?

医生:什么时候开始的?

P: About a week ago.

病人:大约一个星期前。

D: Where is the pain? In what part of your head?

医生:哪儿疼?在你头的什么部位?

P: All over the front here.

病人:整个前额部这儿都疼。

D: Do they come at any special time of the day?

医生:头痛在一天中有特定发作时间吗?

P: No. They seem to come on anytime I get nervous.

病人:没有。似乎是在我精神紧张时才头痛。

D: How long do they last?

医生:头痛持续多长时间?

P: About an hour or two.

病人:大约一两个小时。

D: Does it help to take aspirin or to lie down?

医生:吃阿司匹林或躺下能减轻吗?

P: No. They just seem to go away by themselves.

病人:不能减轻。不过头痛好像是可以自行消失的。

D: Have you ever had this kind of headache before?

医生:你以前患过这种头痛吗?

P: Well, I’ve had headaches off and on for the last several years, but none as bad as this.

病人:哦,最近几年来我断断续续地有过头痛,但是没有像这次这么厉害。

D: Have you noticed that your vision is any worse lately?

医生:你觉得最近你的视力有什么不好吗?

P: I think I have. When I read, the words sort of run together.

病人:我感到视力不好。当我看书时,字迹好像重叠到一起了。

D: You mean they seem blurred?

医生:你的意思时说字迹模糊不清吗?

P: Yes.

病人:是的。

D: How long have you been noticing this?

医生:你注意到这种现象有多久了?

P: For about two weeks.

病人:大约两周了。

D: And before this you had no trouble with your eyes?

医生:在这以前你没有患过眼病吗?

P: No, none that I noticed.

病人:没有。我没发觉患过眼病。

D: Have you ever fainted or had convulsions?

医生:你有过晕倒或者惊厥吗?

P: No.

病人:没有。

D: Do you ever feel dizzy, as if you or the room is moving?

医生:你感到过自己或者房子好像在晃动那样的眩晕吗?

P: No, never.

病人:没有,从来没有过。

D: Has a doctor ever told you that you had a murmur?

医生:有医生告诉过你有心脏杂音吗?

P: No.

病人:没有。

D: Have you ever had any chest pain?

医生:你有过胸痛吗?

P: No.

病人:没有。

D: Do you have trouble climbing steps?

医生:你上楼有困难吗?

P: Well, yes. Climbing up the steps at home, I have to stop and catch my breath.

病人:哦,有。我在家上楼时,必须停下来喘口气。

D: About how many steps can you make before you have to stop?

医生:你大约上几级楼梯就得停下来喘口气?

P: Oh, ten or twelve, maybe.

病人:噢,大约是1012级楼梯。

D: Have you visited a doctor before? Did he say anything about it?

医生:你以前看过医生吗?他说些什么没有?

P: Three years ago I went to the local hospital for a swimming certificate. They told me that I had hypertension.

病人:三年前我去当地医院做游泳健康检查,医生告诉我我患有高血压。

D: Have you ever had swollen ankles?

医生:你的脚腕肿过没有?

P: Not that I can remember.

病人:我不记得脚腕肿过。

D: What kind of treatment did you have in the past?

医生:你以前做过什么治疗?

P: I took reserpine occasionally.

病人:我有时吃利血平。

D: Let me take your blood pressure.

医生:让我量一下你的血压。

D: It’s 200 over 120. That’s moderately high. I would like you to do a urinalysis, blood urea nitrogen test, chest X-ray and electrocardiogram examination.

医生:你的血压是200/120,偏高了一点。我要给你做尿的常规化验,血的尿素氮化验,还要照X线胸片和做心电图检查。

D: You should have a good rest, avoid nervous tension or stress, and give up smoking and alcohol. In addition, I’ll give you some medicine.

医生:你应该好好休息,避免精神紧张或思想负担,忌烟酒。此外我要给你些药。

D: Come back again next week for the results and another check of your blood pressure.

医生:一周后来复诊看化验结果并复查血压。