logo

Medical English Teaching Materials

教学资源

这里有和医学英语教学相关的教案、教学设计、微课、原创教学视频,还有更多哦

教学资源

医患对话之感冒(cold)

2017.10.30 0+


Dialogue1:

D: What seems to be the problem?

医生:有什么问题吗?

P: I think I have a cold.

病人:我想我感冒了。

D: How long have you been sick?

医生:你病了几天了?

P: For two days.

病人:两天了。

D: What symptoms do you have?

医生:你有些什么症状?

P: I have a runny nose and I ache all over.

病人:流鼻涕,浑身疼。

D: Do you have a fever?

医生:你发烧吗?

P: I haven’t taken my temperature yet, but I feel feverish.

病人:我还没量体温,但是我觉着发烧。

D: Do you have a cough?

医生:咳嗽吗?

P: No, I don’t.

病人:不咳嗽。

D: Do you have a sore throat?

医生:嗓子疼吗?

P: Yes, my throat feels swollen. It’s sore.

病人:是的,我觉得嗓子肿了,很痛。

D: I want to look at your throat. Open your mouth, please say “Ahh”

医生:我要看看你的嗓子。请张开口说

D: It’s only a common cold. Nothing to worry about. You should rest for a few days. I’ll write you a certificate for three day’s leave. Here is some Chinese traditional medicine, which is very effective for treating colds. You’ll be fine in a few days.

医生:只不过是普通感冒。不要紧的。你需要好好休息几天。我给你开个三天的假条。这是中药,治疗感冒很有效。我看用不了几天你就会好的。

 

Dialogue2:

D: What’s brought you in today?

医生:你怎么了?

P: I think I’ve got a cold

病人: 我觉得我感冒了。

D: How long have you had it?

医生: 几天了?

P: For two days.

病人: 已两天了。

D: Tell me what’s going on.

医生: 有什么不舒服?

P: I seem to be very hot and feverish and I’ve got a bad headache.

病人:我觉得发热,头痛得厉害。

D: Have you taken your temperature?

医生:测过体温了吗?

P: Yes. It was 37.9 last night. …I haven’t taken it since then.

病人:昨天晚上测了,是37.9,后来没再测过。

D: Let’s just see what it is now.

医生:现在咱们测一下。

(The doctor takes the patient’s temperature) (医生测病人体温)

P: Is it high?

病人:我的体温高吗?

D: Yes, it’s pretty high…it’s 39.4. Have you been exposed to the cold lately?

医生:体温很高。39.4 你是受凉了吧?

P: Yes. The other day on my way home from shopping, I got caught in the rain. I didn’t have an umbrella, so I got drenched. When I got back home I started sneezing.

病人:是的。 前两天去上街,回来时天突然下起大雨,因没带雨伞,浑身都淋湿了,回到家里,就开始打喷嚏。

D: Do you mind cold?

医生:怕冷吗?

P: I hate it! I was shivering. When I got up the next day, my nose was all blocked up…you know, stuffy and running.

病人:是的,冷得发抖。第二天早上起床后,鼻子就不通气,还流鼻涕。

D: What did the phlegm from your nose look like?

医生:流什么样的鼻涕?

P: oh, just watery.

病人:流清水鼻涕。

D: Is it still the same today?

医生:今天还流清水鼻涕吗?

P: Yes, and I’ve also got a cough now.

病人:是的,而且还有点咳嗽。

D: Is there any phlegm with the cough?

医生:有痰吗?

P: Yes, but not too much.

病人:有,但不是很多。

D: What color is it?

医生:是什么颜色?

P: It’s white and watery.

病人:白稀痰。

D: Is it easy to cough up?

医生:容易咳出来吗?

P: Yes, it seems quite loose.

病人:容易咯出来。

D: Are you sweating at all?

医生:出汗了没有?

P: Well, at first I wasn’t sweating at all, but it started after I took some medication for the fever.

病人:开始没有汗出,后来吃了退热片才出了汗。

D: Are you thirsty?

医生:口渴吗?

P: No, not really, but my throat is a bit sore and itchy.

病人:不口渴,但喉咙有点痒,又有点痛。

D: Could you just open your mouth for me and let me have a look? Say “ahhhh….”

医生:请张开嘴让我看一下,说

P: Ahhhh….

病人:啊

D: Ok, that’s fine. Now…do you feel cold and chilly today

医生:好了。今天还怕冷吗?

P: Yes, a little.

病人:稍微有点怕冷。

D: Is there anything else going on?

医生:还有别的不舒服吗?

P: Yes, I’ve got aches and pains all over and I’ve got no energy.

病人:有。我浑身酸痛,没有力气。

D: I’d like to have a look at your tongue. Could you stick your tongue out for me please? Mmm…well, that’s good. There’s only a thin white tongue coating. Right, now I’d like to take your pulse. Just put your hand here…like this.

医生:让我看看你的舌头。请把舌头伸出来。嗯,好了。你的舌苔是薄白苔。现在我来给你诊脉,请伸出一只手来,象这样。

(After about one minute…) (约一分钟后)

Your pulse is floating and tight.

你的脉浮紧。

(The doctor thinks for a while) (医生考虑了一会儿)

You have what we call in TCM a wind-cold invasion. I will write you a prescription for some Chinese herbs. You’ll be back to normal soon.

你患的是风寒感冒。我给你开点中药,很快就会好的。

P: Oh, that’s good. I wanted to have some Chinese herbs…that’s why I came here.

病人:好,我也想要吃点中药,所以才来看中医的。

D: I am going to give you three bags of herbs. Take one lot each day. But remember, you cook each bag twice, so you have them twice a day. Is that clear?

医生:我给你开三付药,每天一付。记住,每付药煎两次,所以每天喝两次。明白了吗?

P: Yes, that’s fine.

病人:好,明白了。

D: Also, be sure you get plenty of rest and drink lots of water. I’ll just go and make up your herbs for you.

医生:还有,要注意休息。多喝开水。我去给你配药去。

P: Thank you.

病人:谢谢。