logo

Medical English Teaching Materials

教学资源

这里有和医学英语教学相关的教案、教学设计、微课、原创教学视频,还有更多哦

教学资源

医患对话之肺炎 (pneumonia)

2017.10.17 0+



Dialogue 1:

P: I can’t stop coughing, doctor.

病人:大夫,我咳嗽不止。

D: When did the cough begin?

医生:什么时候开始咳嗽的?

P: It started a week ago, but it has been getting worse since yesterday.

病人:一个星期前开始的,但是从昨天起加重了。

D: Do you cough up any phlegm?

医生:咳嗽时有痰吗?

P: Yes.

病人:有。

D: What color is it?

医生:是什么颜色的?

P: Yellow.

病人:是黄色的

D: Do you have a fever?

医生:你发烧吗?

P: Yes, I feel feverish.

病人:是的,我觉得发烧。

D: Have you felt shivery?

医生:你发冷吗?

P: Yes, sometimes.

病人:是的,有时候我发冷。

D: Do you smoke?

医生:你吸烟吗?

P: Yes, I do. I am a heavy smoker.

病人:是的,我吸得很多。

D: Let me examine you. Lie down on the bed, please. Take your shoes off and unbutton your shirt, please.

医生:让我检查一下,请躺在床上,脱下鞋子,解开衬衣的扣子。

D: Your heart seems to be normal. Your breathing sound is low. I can hear moist rales over the left lung base. I’ll take a white blood cell count and give you a chest X-ray examination immediately.

医生:你的心脏听起来是正常的。呼吸音有点低。我在左肺底部能听到湿罗音。我要你马上查一下血白细胞计数,再照个胸片。

D: Here are the slips for a blood test and a Chest X-ray examination. First, please go to the cashier to pay the fee, then go to the laboratory for the blood test and the X-ray room for the chest film. I will wait here for the reports.

医生:这些是验血和照胸片的化验单。请先到收费处交费,然后到化验室验血,到放射科去做胸片。我在这里等报告。

P: Here are the reports. Is there anything wrong?

病人:这是报告单。有什么不正常吗?

D: I am sure it’s pneumonia. Don’t be alarmed, but you should be admitted to hospital and treated with antibiotics. For the time being you should stop smoking. After several days you’ll feel much better.

医生:我可以肯定你得了肺炎。不必害怕,你应当住院用抗生素治疗,你应暂时停止吸烟。几天后你一定会好得多。


Dialogue 2:

Intern: How are you, Sir? I’m Doctor Martin.

实习医生:先生您好,我是马丁医生。

Patient: Hello, I’ve been coughing all day, Doctor.

病人:医生您好。我整天都在咳嗽。

Intern: When did the cough begin?

实习医生:什么时候开始咳嗽的?

Patient: It started about three hours or so after we got home from the lake.

病人:我们从湖边回家后大约三小时就开始咳嗽了。

Intern: What were you doing? Fishing?

实习医生:你们去干什么?钓鱼吗?

Patient: No, we went swimming. The water was kind of cool, and I might have caught a bit of cold.

病人:没有,我们去游泳了。水有一点凉,我可能有点感冒了。

Intern: That was yesterday?

实习医生:那是昨天的事吗?

Patient: Yes.

病人:是的

Intern: Are you bringing up anything up when you cough?

实习医生:你咳嗽时咳出什么东西来了吗?

Patient: Yes, some thick, rusty colored stuff.

病人:是的,咳出一些粘稠、铁锈色的痰。

Intern: Have you coughed up blood?

实习医生:你咳过血吗?

Patient: No.

病人:没有。

Intern: Here’s a cup, The next time you bring that stuff up, I want you to save some of it for me.

实习医生:给你一个杯子。下次咳痰时,请给我留点儿痰。

Patient: All right.

病人:好的。

Intern: Have you had any chills?

实习医生:你有过寒战吗?

Patient: Yes. About an hour ago, and I thought I’d shake the house down.

病人:有过,大约在一小时之前,我感到我要把房子撼倒似的。

Intern: How long did this last?

实习医生:寒战持续了多长时间呢?

Patient: About a minute or two.

病人:大约一两分钟。

Intern: Do you have a fever?

实习医生:你发烧吗?

Patient: After I had that chill, my wife took my temperature, and she told me that it was 103. So I got kind of worried and decided to come in.

病人:那次寒战以后我妻子给我量了体温。她告诉我体温是103。我有点担心所以就决定到这里来了。

Intern: Have you had any chest pain?

实习医生:你有过胸痛吗?

Patient: Yes, I have a little here, but mainly it hurts here on the right side of my belly.

病人:有,这儿有点痛,但主要是在我的右侧腹部痛。

Intern: Is your neck stiff?

实习医生:你的颈部强直吗?

Patient: No.

病人:不

Intern: Do you smoke?

实习医生:你吸烟吗?

Patient: No. I am beginning to feel pretty bad.

病人:不。我正在开始感到很不舒服。

Intern: All right. Let’s just examine you briefly and then we’ll see if we can make you more comfortable. Would you mind taking off your shirt?

实习医生:好吧。就给你简单检查一下,然后看看能不能使你舒服些。请你脱掉衬衣好吗?

Patient: Not at all.

病人: 好的。

Intern: Take a deep breath, please….That’s fine. Just continue breathing through your mouth. All right, sir. Thank you. That will be all. You can put your shirt on.

实习医生:请做深呼吸。。。好极了。用嘴继续呼吸。好了,先生,谢谢你。检查完了,你可以把衬衣穿上了。

****

Resident: It sounds like he has pneumonia.

住院医师:看来病人像得了肺炎。

Intern: It sure does.

实习医生:确实是得了肺炎。

Resident: Did you culture and gram stain the sputum?

住院医师:你做了痰培养和革兰氏染色吗?

Intern: I sent it off for culture. There were numerous WBC’s, RBC’s and pneumococcal-like organisms.

实习医生:我把痰送去培养了。(痰中)有大量白细胞、红细胞和肺炎球菌样的细胞。

Resident: Did you get a white blood cell count?

住院医师:你做了白细胞计数吗?

Intern: Yes. It was 30,000, with predominatly polys present.

实习医生:做了。白细胞数是30000,其中多形核占优势。

Resident: How about blood cultures?

住院医师:血培养怎么样?

Intern: I was going to draw those as soon as the media come up to the floor from central supple.

实习医生:等培养基从中心供应室送到病房我就马上抽血做培养。

Resident: Did you look at the chest films

住院医师:你看过胸片吗?

Intern: Yes. He’s got a patchy infiltrate in the right lower lobe.

实习医生:看过,病人的右下肺叶有一个斑片状浸润。

Resident: How do you want to treat this patient?

住院医师:你打算怎样治疗这个病人呢?

Intern: I think he should get 95% oxygen, and I’d prefer using a soft rubber mask to give it. I’ve started an IV of 5% dextrose and water, and 100,000 units of aqueous penicillin every three hours.

实习医生:我认为她应该吸95%氧气,最好用一个软橡皮面罩给氧。我已经开始给病人静脉点滴5%葡萄糖溶液,并给100000单位水剂青霉素,每三小时注射一次。

Resident: You’ll observe the patient, of course, and raise the penicillin if necessary. We should also continue the therapy until he’s been afebrile for 72 hours and the WBC is normal. The complications that we’ll be especially on the lookout for are empyema, lung abscess, endocarditis and meningitis.

住院医师:当然,你要观察病人,必要时要加大青霉素的剂量。并应继续治疗到病人已经退热达72小时和白细胞恢复正常时为止。要特别注意的并发症时脓胸、肺脓肿、心内膜炎和脑膜炎。