logo

Medical English Teaching Materials

教学资源

这里有和医学英语教学相关的教案、教学设计、微课、原创教学视频,还有更多哦

教学资源

医患对话之心肌梗塞(Myocardial infarction)

2017.10.30 0+


Intern: Have you ever had any heart trouble that you know about?

实习医生:你知道你得过心脏病吗?

Patient: None.

病人:没有

Intern: Did you ever have rheumatic or scarlet fever as a child?

实习医生:你小时候得过风湿热或猩红热吗?

Patient: No.

病人:没有得过。

Intern: I see here in your previous history that you’ve never been short of breath on exertion, have slept on one pillow all of your life, never had swelling of the ankles, nor had to get up during the night to pass your water. Is that all correct?

实习医生:从你得既往病史中,我了解到你在用力时从来没有气短,一直是枕一个枕头睡觉,踝部从来没有肿过,晚上也不起来小便。以上说的全对吗?

Patient: Yes.

病人:是。

Intern: Have you noticed any of these symptoms recently?

实习医生:最近你注意到有这些症状吗?

Patient: No, I haven’t

病人:没有,没有注意到这些症状。

Intern: Have you ever had any chest pain before?

实习医生:以前你有过胸痛吗?

Patient: No, this is the first time.

病人:没有,这是第一次。

Intern: Is there any history of heart disease in your family?

实习医生:你的家庭成员中有心脏病史吗?

Patient: Yes, my father died of a heart attack, and so did my uncle.

病人:有,我父亲死于心脏病,我的叔叔也是死于心脏病。

Intern: You said you felt light-headed. Is that right?

实习医生:你说过你觉得头晕,对吗?

Patient: Yes, it is.

病人:对,是那样。

Intern: Then you didn’t actually experience unconsciousness?

实习医生:那么你实际上没有过不省人事吧?

Patient: That’s correct.

病人:对的。

Intern: I’ll be back in a few minutes, and we’ll examine you then.

实习医生:我一会儿就回来,然后我们给你检查。

*****

Physician (patient’s family doctor): Hello, Dr. English. How’s Mr. Scott doing?

内科医生(病人的家庭医生):你好,英格利斯医生。斯考特先生病情怎么样?

Intern: Just fine, considering what he had.

实习医生:就他的病来说,病情还好。

Physician: What do you think he had?

内科医生:你认为他得了什么病?

Intern: A myocardial infarction.

实习医生:心肌梗塞。

Physician: I have to agree with that. Why don’t we go to the lounge and discuss the problem? Then we can come back and see Mr. Scott again.

内科医生:我同意你的意见。我们到休息室去讨论一下这个问题好吗?然后再回来看斯考特先生。

Intern: Fine.

实习医生:好。

Physician: What did you find on the physical exam?

内科医生:体格检查你发现了什么?

Intern: There really wasn’t anything remarkable.

实习医生:确实没有什么异常的体征。

Physician: Does that surprise you?

内科医生:那使你感到意外吗?

Intern: No, not really.

实习医生:不,确实不。

Physician: What other conditions would you think of when ruling out an MI?

内科医生:在排除心肌梗塞时,你会考虑是哪些病?

Intern: Pulmonary embolus, cardiac neurosis, dissecting aneurysm and acute pericarditis.

实习医生:肺栓塞,心脏神经官能症、夹层动脉瘤和急性心包炎。

Physician: That’s quite good. I would also consider hiatal hernia. He wasn’t in shock when I saw him, nor was there any evidence that he was going into acute pulmonary edema. Would you expect to see fever at the onset of this condition?

内科医生:很好。我也会考虑食管裂孔疝。当我看他时,他并没有休克,也没有即将发生急性肺水肿的任何征象。在心肌梗塞初起时你认为会发烧吗?

Intern: Yes, I would.

实习医生:是的,我认为我会有的。

Physician: It’s usually absent at the onset, in contrast to acute pericarditis. It usually will rise within 24 hours and remain about a week.

内科医生:与急性心包炎相反,心肌梗塞时一般不发烧。心肌梗塞的发烧通常在24小时那升高,大约持续一周。